Chicken breast always gets a bad reputation. It is always seen as dry and tough. But, this reputation comes from improper cooking methods!
If you follow this simple chicken breast recipe, then you will see just how amazing it is.
With this 3-ingredient recipe, you can achieve a juicy and tender baked chicken breast. You can use them in many other recipes as well. From salads to chicken tacos, this chicken breast recipe can be made into almost anything.
You can eat healthy without sacrificing flavor. And this baked chicken breast recipe proves that.
Chicken breast is rich in protein, is low in saturated fats, and vitamins. Skip the dry chicken, and follow my recipe for the most delicious chicken breast possible.
How to Make This 3-Ingredient Oven Baked Chicken Breast
It only takes three ingredients to make this amazing baked chicken breast recipe!
Start by preheating your oven at 450° F and place your oven rack in the middle of the oven. While it is preheating, dry the chicken breast with a paper towel.
Add some oil to your pan, and place each chicken breast on the pan with sufficient space between. Drizzle some oil onto the chicken and add the seasoning. Season the chicken well. Then add it into the oven.
Let the chicken breasts bake until the internal temperature reaches 160° F.
This will take about 20 minutes but may take longer if you have thicker chicken breasts.
Remove the chicken from the oven, and add some foil on top. Leave it to rest for 5 minutes to make sure all the juices stay in the chicken.
Eat the chicken breast with whatever you would like! Enjoy it as is, or on top of your favorite salad. It will be juicy and delicious.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Stone House Herb Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons fresh herbs (sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, etc)
- Place the oven rack in the middle of the oven, then preheat to 450° F.
- Dry the chicken breast with a paper towel. Add oil to the pan and place the chicken on the pan. Make sure there is space between each chicken breast.
- Add some oil on top of the chicken and add the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake the chicken breasts for about 20 minutes, or until the thickest part of the chicken measures 160° F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cover it with foil. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve it with your favorite side dish, and enjoy.
Serving Size:6 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 37g
This baked chicken breast is versatile and tastes delicious with many other sides. Try this chicken breast with some of my other recipes like: