This homemade three-ingredient ice cream recipe is so simple yet delicious. It‘s perfect to whip up when you want to make something sweet. You can also customize it however you like, ex: add berries or chocolate.
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 can(395g) condensed milk
- 600 mL Heavy cream
- Beat the heavy cream with an electric (hand/standing) mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Add the vanilla and beat until a soft peak forms.
- Gradually add the condensed milk and keep beating until it thickens and becomes a cream.
- Pour into a container and freeze until hard (4 hours-overnight).