This homemade three-ingredient ice cream recipe is so simple yet delicious. It‘s perfect to whip up when you want to make something sweet. You can also customize it however you like, ex: add berries or chocolate.
Homemade Ice Cream With Condensed Milk
This homemade recipe is so simple yet delicious. It‘s perfect to customize and make when you want something sweet to eat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 can(395g) condensed milk
- 600 mL Heavy cream
- Beat the heavy cream with an electric (hand/standing) mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Add the vanilla and beat until a soft peak forms.
- Gradually add the condensed milk and keep beating until it thickens and becomes a cream.
- Pour into a container and freeze until hard (4 hours-overnight).