There is nothing better than a bite of a chewy and fudgy peanut butter brownie. It’s rich, sweet, and has a great texture. This simple peanut butter brownie recipe is vegan-friendly, so it can be enjoyed by anyone.
You may be surprised to find out that these peanut butter brownies have only three ingredients. And only 15 minutes! Brownies do not have to be complicated to be delicious. This simple brownie recipe will prove that for you.
Take some time out of your day and make these incredible and simple peanut butter brownies. They can be a fantastic snack, a sweet present, or an awesome dessert for a potluck.
How to make these spectacular peanut butter brownies
If you have tried my date smoothie, then you may remember how to prep Medjool dates. If you haven’t tried this smoothie, no worries.
First, remove the pits from the dates. Fresh Medjool dates will be soft, but if they seem a bit hard, soak them in warm water or milk for 10 minutes.
Blend the softened and pitted dates in a food processor or blender until they turn into a thick paste. Toss in the creamy peanut butter and cocoa powder to the mix.
Blend again until fully mixed. The mixture will likely not be smooth and may appear crumbly. Despite its appearance, it should come together and be moldable. Add a splash of water if it is too dry and not coming together.
Now that you have combined all the ingredients, it is assembly time! Add the brownie mix into a lined loaf pan, and press it down so it all comes together. You can top it with frosting, but that’s completely optional.
The peanut butter brownies are now ready to eat!
- 1/2 packed cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Using parchment paper, line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Pit the Medjool dates. If they seem dry, soak them in warm water or milk for 10 minutes.
- Blend the pitted dates in your blender or food processor until it’s a thick paste.
- Throw in the cocoa powder and peanut butter. Blend until it’s all fully mixed.
- If the mix isn’t coming together when you press the brownie mix, add in a splash of water.
- Place the brownie mix into the lined loaf pan, and press down until everything stays together.
- Cut the brownie pieces as big as you like and dig in!
Serving Size:1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g
Who knew making brownies could be so easy? With this 3-ingredient peanut butter brownie recipe, you can impress a crowd with little effort. And without baking!
Instead of reaching for the boxed brownie mix, make these naturally sweetened brownies. You’ll see just how delicious these healthy brownies are.