For everyone who likes adding flavor to their salads and food, it’s clear that they love sauces. Lemon tahini sauce is a delicious option for such people.
It is a three-ingredient sauce with a creamy texture. Besides, it doesn’t use oil and has a mild sweetness. It’s safe to say that this sauce can enhance the flavor of your meal by ten times. So, if you want to make this lemon tahini sauce, we have the information for you!
Making Lemon Tahini Sauce
This is the simplest sauce to make as you only need a bowl to whisk three ingredients, and the sauce will be ready.
You can make this sauce into a thick paste and add water to thin up the texture. This lemon tahini sauce tastes delicious with grilled vegetables and grain bowls.
Moreover, it is a great substitute for mayo, so it’s good for cold pasta salad and turkey sandwiches.
- One small lemon
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- Once you have the ingredients, you can follow the step-by-step instructions. These instructions will help you make the lemon tahini sauce from scratch;
- Cut the lemon in half and juice it
- Put two tablespoons of lemon juice, ½ cup tahini, and ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt in a bowl. Also, add two tablespoons of maple syrup to a bowl
- Whisk all these ingredients
- Add warm water if the sauce is too thick or until you achieve the desired consistency
- Once ready, this sauce can is storable in an airtight container for over one week. So, make this simple sauce at home and enjoy your food!
Once ready, this sauce can is storable in an airtight container for over one week. So, make this simple sauce at home and enjoy your food!