This 3-ingredient Korean Dalgona Coffee is frothy and wonderfully tasty.
Best of all, it only takes 5 minutes to make with a hand mixer! You can make it hot or cold.
Due to the similarity in flavor and look, the term is from dalgona, a Korean sugar-sweet. Albeit most dalgona coffee does not include dalgona.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup soy milk (or another type of milk)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- In a clean dish, add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of hot water to make creamed coffee. You whisk/whip it together for anywhere between 2 and 5 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Use any vegan milk (almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, cashew milk, or any other) to keep your creamed coffee vegan. Pour some of your favorite vegan milk (1 cup) into a glass with some ice if you're making an iced coffee after you've created the whipped part.
- Pour or scoop the whipped coffee on top, then mix it in with the milk. You can mix it in with your straw. Whipped coffee can be stored in the refrigerator for several days. Enjoy your coffee!
Despite its low caffeine content, Dalgona Coffee is sweet, and there's no way you'll be able to resist this delectable treat. Overconsumption of coffee can lead to tooth decay, as well as the dangers of high caffeine levels in the body.
Daily consumption of more than four full cups of Dalgona coffee is harmful to your health. Also, caffeine is more likely to reach the fetus if you consume coffee while pregnant, and your baby is caffeine sensitive. If you have a weakness for Dalgona coffee or are unable to control your cravings, avoid drinking it while pregnant and seek medical advice.