Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to cut out all of your favorite foods. There are many ways to make your favorite foods healthy, and that is what this whole post is about. This two-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe is a healthy way to get your sugar fix.
With only two ingredients and a microwave, you can have delicious peanut butter fudge in only a few hours. You can eat them all yourself, or share them with friends as a nice gift. It can be easily made vegan, so anyone can enjoy it!
If you want to elevate your peanut butter fudge, you can add flaky salt for an extra layer of flavor. Just note that it would be a three-ingredient peanut butter fudge instead of just two. Either way, it’s a super simple, yummy recipe!
Best 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
This easy 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe will soon become your favorite dessert to eat.
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla frosting
- Flaky salt (optional)
- Add peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Keep heating the peanut butter in 20-second rounds until it has melted.
- Put the vanilla frosting into the bowl and microwave for another 20 seconds. Once the frosting has melted, mix the two ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking pan (8 x 8 inches is used in this recipe). If adding flaky salt, sprinkle the top of the fudge before placing it into the fridge.
- Put the baking pan into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours, or until it feels firm.
- Once it is solid enough to cut, slice the fudge into square-shaped pieces.
I recommend using smooth peanut butter as crunchy peanut butter won't melt easily.
Flaky salt is completely optional, but if your peanut butter is unsalted, try to add some salt.
Make sure to watch over the peanut butter. It burns easily!
Depending on your frosting, you may not need to microwave it. If it's already smooth, whisk it into the melted peanut butter without adding it to the microwave.
- To store this peanut butter fudge, place it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a month.
Keeping your new year’s resolutions strong doesn’t have to be a chore. Eating healthy and deliciously can go hand in hand. Try this sweet, but healthy peanut butter fudge recipe, and fulfill all of your cravings.
If you enjoyed this simple, 2-ingredient sweet treat, check out some of my other recipes on this blog!