This three-ingredient peanut butter banana smoothie recipe tastes just like a milkshake.
It’s one healthy peanut butter treat that’s both filling and nourishing to the body.
You’ll also love the fact that it’s sweet and tasty too.
Whether making it as a breakfast or mid-day snack, it’s nice to know this smoothie comes together in minutes.
Ingredients are as simple and staple as can be, and no trip to a grocery store is required.
If you are a busy parent, it’s one PB smoothie your kiddos will happily sip any time of the day. And rest assured, it’s sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free (if you wish it to be).
Despite this smoothie is made with only 3 ingredients, it offers a balanced mix of nutrients.
Between milk, peanut butter, and banana, you get a healthy dose of healthy fats, protein, fiber, and carbs.
It’s a perfect choice for a quick and easy meal replacement.
How to Make This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Making this peanut butter banana smoothie is pretty simple.
All you need is three ingredients: 1 frozen banana, milk of your choice, and peanut butter.
If you are making this as a pre or post-workout drink, add a scoop of protein powder for an added protein boost. But that’s optional.
- 1 medium frozen banana, chunks
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk for mine)
- 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- Add the milk, peanut butter, and banana chunks in a blender in that order. Blend until smooth.
- Check thickness and consistency. To make it thinner, add more milk. Pulse a few more times to get the smooth texture without chunks.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!