This easy, quick chocolate smoothie recipe is a chocolate lovers’ heaven.
It’s decadent, chocolatey with a hint of sweetness.
It’s the type of healthy chocolate fix that is not only guilt-free but also nourishing.
What’s more, the smoothie is not loaded with sugar nor calories, making it a healthy treat you can always count on.
Thankfully, it’s also easy and quick to whip up.
All you need is 3 ingredients: almond milk, cacao powder, and one frozen banana.
It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake.
The best part is, you can add a boost of health benefits with optional ingredients like kale and spinach.
Another optional flavor enhancer is vanilla extract. It adds a hint of vanilla flavor and aroma that elevates this smoothie!
Ready to whip up a delicious glass of chocolate smoothie? Let’s get started.
- 1 frozen banana, chunks
- 1 tablespoon of organic cacao powder
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1. Add all three ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Check the consistency and adjust with more milk or ice depending on the thickness. Add more milk for a thinner smoothie. Blend it again for another minute.
3. Pour into a glass and enjoy.