Need a delicious chicken recipe that the whole family will love? Look no further! This simple 3-ingredient chicken fingers recipe is easy to make, and great for the whole family.
Sometimes making a healthy and delicious meal for everyone can be tough. But with just a few ingredients and time, you can make the best chicken fingers! Even better, you can cook a large batch of chicken fingers and freeze them for later.
Rather than trying to think of a recipe on the fly, you can make these 3-ingredient chicken fingers in a snap. They are full of protein, flavor, and incredible texture. Pair the baked chicken with a salad for a full healthy meal. Your family will appreciate this scrumptious baked chicken finger recipe.
How to make crunchy baked chicken fingers
Get your oven ready by preheating it to 400F, and line a baking sheet with foil. While the oven is heating up, get your chicken ready.
Cut the chicken breast into strips. Try to not cut them too thick as they will take longer to cook in the oven.
Add the chicken strips into a mixing bowl and pour over the mustard. Make sure each piece of chicken is fully covered with mustard.
Pour the bread crumbs into a flat dish to coat the mustard-covered chicken easier. Similar to the mustard, make sure there aren’t any naked spots on the chicken.
Place the chicken strips onto the lined baking sheet and put them into the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken to check the chicken is fully cooked. The chicken should read 165F.
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 lbs. Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Preheat the oven to 400F, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the chicken into strips and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Cover the chicken with mustard, and make sure to coat the chicken evenly.
- Pour the bread crumbs into a flat dish, and place the chicken into the crumbs. There should be no naked spots on the chicken strips.
- Put the chicken onto the lined baking sheet and place it into the oven. Bake the chicken at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes. Check the chicken’s internal temperature - it should be at 165F.
Serving Size:1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 498Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 193mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 75g
Making a healthy and yummy meal can be quite tough. Especially after a long day of work. Fortunately, you can keep your healthy diet with these delicious 3-ingredient chicken strips. Skip the take-out, and make these protein-packed chicken strips that the family will love.
Need more easy family dinner recipes?