If you’ve been failing at making pancakes, try this easiest 3-ingredient pancakes recipe.
This simple, easy pancake recipe will change the way you make your pancakes forever.
Many people would agree that the best way to start off a weekend is by having a glorious stack of pancakes.
The one that’s fluffy and fills your mouth each every bite.
But if you are like me, more often than not, your pancakes come out flat and deflated.
Well, here is the good news.
This 3-ingredient pancakes recipe will fail-proof your pancake making for good.
With just three ingredients, you can whip up scrumptious, perfectly fluffy pancakes at home in under 10 minutes.
With three basic ingredients, these pancakes will be the star of your next weekend brunch or even a quick weekday breakfast!
They’re the perfect buttery and fluffy sweet treat to get your mornings started.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk (any type of milk is ok)
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour*
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together till combined. Add in flour. Mix until flour is incorporated and the batter is lump-free.
- Heat a large nonstick pan or low-medium heat. Spray pan with cooking oil spray. Ladle 1/3 cup batter into the pan. Flip pancakes after bubbles surface and the bottoms are golden browns. Repeat with remaining batter, making sure to spray the pan with oil in between if needed.
- Serve immediately with any additional toppings desired, such as whipped cream, butter, fruit, and maple syrup.
*All-purpose flour may be substituted if self-rising flour isn’t available. When using all-purpose flour, whisk 1 tablespoon of baking powder into the flour prior to adding to the eggs and milk mixture.